After the Check-In at our office at the Doca de Faro, we will embark on our Speed Boat. After the Skipper explains the itinerary and what we will do during our tour, we will start our journey along the Ria Formosa.
We will start to go through the inspiring Natural Channels along the Ria Formosa Natural Park and we will take you to the wonderful Desert Islands. Along the way, you will be able to see some of the most magnificent exquisite birds which live all year long at the Natural Park.
You will have your time to see and explore the islands and the beaches while enjoying the silence and the most relaxing views.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
What to bring
We recommend comfortable clothes, sports shoes and, for sunset tours, warmer clothes, although most of the nights are relatively warm. On the summer tours, bring your Bathing Suits, Beach Towels, Sunscreen and hats.