To make a reservation, you can contact us in several ways; directly in our store, by phone, by email, through our website www.iseacharter.com, or through an approved agent.
The provisional reservation is made in writing and has a validity of 5 working days until formalized upon receipt of the payment of the signal. During this time, other reservations of other customers are not accepted without prior notice, however, neither party is legally bound to a contract until the payment of the signal is received and prices are confirmed.
The signal value is 50% of the total value of the service and is calculated on the basis of a total indicative value.
The remaining amount must be received no later than 10 business days prior to the event. After this deadline, we do not guarantee the event.
Bookings made less than 5 working days, may be subject to an emergency rate of 10% on the final value.
If you wish to change or cancel your day charter, the right to a refund is limited. Cancellation / refund requests must be in writing and can not be made verbally. No refunds will be issued in response to verbal cancellations.
Canceled reservations may be reinstated at current prices, subject to availability, current package inclusions, and reintegration rates. Charges and fees for products, services, attractions or tours to be offered in addition to the charter base package are not refundable. Non-refundable expenses include but are not limited to: fees for returned checks, reimbursement / cancellation / late fees, processing fees, booking change fees, transfer fees and travel protection premiums.
If, upon the issuance of the booking confirmation, you wish to make a change to your reservation, we will attempt to make the changes according to availability, provided that the notification is received in writing at our offices on behalf of the person responsible for the reservation, however we cannot guarantee the completion of the same and will be subject to price change if it applies.
- More than 60 days before the event – 50% refund of the amount paid
- Between 60 and 30 days before the event – 25% refund of the amount paid
- Less than 30 days before the event – No refund
In case of the presence of adverse weather conditions that can jeopardize the safety of the event, the amounts paid will be reimbursed to the client or a credit is made in favor of the client.
If the payment and/or reservation conditions are not satisfied by the client, ISEA reserves the right to cancel the event, without the right to any refund to the customer.
We recommend comfortable clothes, sports shoes and, for sunset tours, warmer clothes, although most of the nights are relatively warm.
The passengers do not need to have any sailing experience as the boat will be sailed by our skipper.
Children on Board
Children of all ages are welcome.
They may be requested to use a life jacket at all times if they are under 12 years old.
Alcohol on board.
Alcoholic drinks are allowed on board in a moderate quantity for safety reasons.
We count on you to keep everybody on board safe. Red wine not allowed. Thank you in advance.
We at “Isea Charter” have your safety as a first concern.
Please take in consideration that:
- “Isea Charter” can not be held responsible for the actions of passengers that might result in personal or third part injury on board as a result of inappropriate behavior or disrespect for the skippers instructions.
- “Isea Charter” reserves the right to cancel the services if any passenger refuses to follow the skippers instructions or in case of inappropriate behavior that might put himself or other passengers at risk.
- Clients shall inform prior to the beginning of the services if their are not able to swim and their capability to board as a passenger on a sailing or motor yacht. In case you are not able to swim you should wear a life vest from departure until arrival at the dock.