Catamaran Private Boat Trips
Enjoy the best private catamaran tours in the Algarve
If you are looking for a Private Boat trip, the iSea One Catamaran – Lagoon 400 S2 – is the perfect yacht for your Dream Vacation.
The Lagoon 400 S2 Catamaran is welcoming, with a greater level of comfort, and resolutely modern, and is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 16 adults for Day Trips or 8 Adults for Sleep-aboard Charters with its 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
Our professional team will be here to take you to the best deserted beaches and some of the best secret spots, while you enjoy all the luxury aboard our catamaran. Cruises are at the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a sheltered salt water lagoon, which provides the most pleasant boat experience with the most beautiful views in the Algarve and a great atmosphere to relax and forget about your daily routine.
Explore the Formosa lagoon on a catamaran cruise. After embarking on your adventure from Faro, spend a few hours visiting beautiful deserted beaches and some of the hidden spots in Ria Formosa Natural Park.
The boat is available to rent with our crew for full days (7 hours – 10:30 am to 5:30 pm) or half days (3.5 hours – 10:30 am to 02:00 pm or from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm).
In the tour, it’s included the Fuel at slow cruising speeds inside the Ria Formosa, Skipper, Hostess, Snorkeling Equipment, 2 Paddle Boards and a Welcome Drink.
You can bring your own food and drinks but be aware that cooking and red wine onboard are not allowed. You can also have lunch in a restaurant in one of the islands (which must be booked in Advance). Upon request, we also provide a catering delivery service from a local partner, with a menu based on Local Tapas, Poké Bowls, Shellfish and Sea Food. (Must be booked in advance).
Our trips are made at low cruising speeds at the Ria Formosa Natural Park, which is known by its famous white sand desert islands and the wonderful channels where we will sail along. Also, the protected waters make the Ria Formosa as a perfect place for a wonderful and relaxed day on a boat. The departure is from Faro Marina.
Itinerary Example for a Day Tour:
10:00 – Meeting at our office at Doca de Faro
10:15 – Boarding
10:30 – 11:15 – Cruise between Faro and the Desert Island – Welcome Drink is served
11:15 – Arrival at the Desert Island and anchor
11:15 – 13:00 – Relax on board, with a swim or go ashore for a walk at the island – Snorkeling, Paddle board
13:00 – 14:30 – Lunch Onboard or at one of the restaurants in one of the islands
14:30 – 15:00 – Cruise between Desert Island and the Culatra Island
15:00 – Arrival at the Culatra Island and anchor
15:00 – 16:15 – Relax on board, with a swim or go ashore for a walk at the island – Snorkeling, Paddle board
16:30 – Cruise back from Culatra Island to Faro
17:30 – Disembarking at Faro
You can make your reservation, check prices and availabilities directly here and you just need to pay a 50% deposit to confirm your booking.
- Enjoy a custom-crafted adventure tailored to meet your interests with options to include food, catering and transportation.
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise in southern Portugal’s picturesque Formosa estuary.
- Observe the lagoon’s vibrant flora and fauna from the comfort of a boat.
- Take advantage of a flexible itinerary and explore the area at your own pace.
- Get an insider’s view of the region with a local guide and skipper.
LAGOON 400 S2, 2017, 4 CABINS, 2 BATHROOMS, INDEPENDENT SKIPPER CABIN AND TOILLET
- Spacious all around deck
- Rigid Bimini for better protection against the sun
- Easy and safe movement around rear deck
- Transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- Cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- Plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- Excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- Galley located between cockpit and saloon
- Forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- Engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly isolated