Our spacious sailing catamaran is the ideal boat for your Algarve vacation. Relax in luxury as we visit deserted beaches and secret spots in the Ria Formosa.
PRIVATE MOTOR YACHT TOUR
- Full Day - 7 Hours
- Half Day - 3,5 Hours
- Sunset - 2 Hours
Charter a private yacht in the Algarve
We will take you to the best desert beaches and some of the best secret spots, while you enjoy all the luxury aboard our yacht. Portugal charters are in the Ria Formosa Natural Park with departure from Faro.
Our private boat trips are made at slow cruising speeds inside the Ria Formosa Natural Park, with boarding at the Faro Marina.
Ria Formosa Natural Park provides the most pleasant boat experience with the most beautiful views in the Algarve and a great atmosphere to rest and to forget about your daily routine.
Motor Yacht Cruise from Faro
Explore the Formosa lagoon on a full day or half-day Motor Yacht trip. After embarking on your adventure from Faro, spend a few hours visiting beautiful desert beaches and some of the best hidden spots of the Ria Formosa Natural Park.
- Enjoy a custom-crafted adventure tailored to meet your interests with options to include food, catering and transportation.
- Enjoy a private yacht trip in southern Portugal’s picturesque Formosa estuary.
- Observe the lagoon’s vibrant flora and fauna from the comfort of a boat.
- Take advantage of a flexible itinerary and explore the area at your own pace.
- Get an insider’s view of the region with a local guide and skipper.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us, or you can also check our FAQ page.
- Fuel at a slow cruising speed inside the Ria Formosa
- Welcome drink
- 2 paddle boards
- Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Tip or gratuity
- Food & drinks
Food: You can bring your own food and drinks but be aware that cooking and red wine onboard are not allowed. Next to our office there are a couple of bars and restaurants where you can have a coffee or buy last minute food and drinks.
If you prefer, we can take you to have lunch at one of the islands or we can assist you with the catering, providing a menu from an external supplier so that you just have to get on board and have fun.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
As you will notice, the Doca de Faro is a small marina, and our yachts are too big to enter here. Therefore, the transfer to our yachts will be made from the Doca de Faro with our smaller boats.
Clothing, Bathing suits, beach towels, sunscreen and hats.