Long distance trips: from 1000€ / day / 6 pax + 4 € NM
Mandatory: Skipper and deckhand at 250€ / day both
Skipper and deckhand
All of the safety equipment including: Epirb, fire extinguishers, lifejackets, and first aid kit(s)
- Tableware, cooking and refrigeration systems
- Cooking gas (1 bottle)
- Heads and showers
- All instruments, including the GPS, VHF, Radar and Auto Pilot.
- All necessary charts and pilot books
- Halyards, winches, reefing lines and other rigging and controls
- Anchoring system
- All other systems particular to that vessel
- Stand Up Padlle
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dinghy and outboard
- Bed wear and towels
- Final cleaning
- Marina and mooring fees
- Hostess: 150€ day – cleaning, supllies, drinks, breakfast and snaks (minimum 5 days)
- Cook: 200€ day – supplies, breakfast, lunch and dinner (minimum 5 days)
- Skipper, Deckhand, Hostess and Cook meals
- Our base in Faro, inside Ria Formosa Natural Park, provides the most pleasant boat experience, at only five minutes from International Faro Airport.
Our certificated skippers provide you a safety upgrade and are the best “money and time savers”. They know exactly where / when to go to provide you the best experiences at better cost.
We also can provide a First Mate to help you in domestics and to assure your resting trip.
Skipper and deckhand have proper cabins and toilet in boat forepeaks. This feature assure that you privacy is 100% guarantee inside the boat.
However, if you intend to sailing at night both of them have to sleep in the after starboard cabin and can use the inside toilet for safety reasons.
The go or return pick-up trip have a cost of 4€ NM + 150€ Skipper / day.